To hire our dance floors the following Terms and Conditions are required to be signed for. Please click, download and return a signed copy of the file below.
• The area for which the dance floor is to be laid must be clean, and clear of obstruction at the time which installation is to take place.
• The surface which the dance floor is being laid must be able to support a large amount of weight (dance floor & guests) whilst being stable, even and level with a 1ft clearance on every edge (in addition to the size of floor selected) to ensure space for edging and wires.
• If a size of dance floor is booked which will not fit (normally due to uneven floor or other obstacles) preventing the size of dance floor booked to be installed a smaller floor will be installed at the same cost as the size booked (no discount). It is therefore advisable that the area is measured accurately if there is any doubt.
• Dance floors do become slippery when wet, to prevent accidents it is advised that you insist no drinks are allowed onto the dance floor. Any spillages should be removed quickly to prevent accidents and to prevent possible damage.
• Very heavy items should not be placed onto the dance floor (unless agreed beforehand) and any item which has the potential to scratch deeply or otherwise damage the dance floor (such as a table with metal unprotected feet) is forbidden from being on the dance floor.
• Small scratches and marks from shoes are expected with general use. Excessive marking, deep scratches or excessive liquid damage caused by misuse may incur a fee for additional cleaning, repair or replacement.
• Only dance floors advertised as suitable for outdoor use can be installed outside or in areas of high-humidity. All other dance floors must be installed on a dry surface.
• Unauthorised persons are not allowed to dismantle or move the dance floor once installed.
• A standard UK 240VAC 50Hz power supply must be located within 10m of the area of installation.
Download our DANCEFLOOR TCs here.
• Please ensure that you have obtained permission at your venue to use a photobooth.
- Please ensure there is access to a socket close to the set up point.
- Please ensure there is sufficient space at your venue to set up the photo booth (2m x 1.5m minimum)
- Please ensure there is clear access to load and unload at the venue.
- Please inform us of any circumstances that would make setting the booth up more demanding, including going upstairs, long distances from unloading area to venue etc. We allocate a set period of time for setting up our equipment at your venue which is included within you price, but if there are any complications that are not made known to us beforehand then unfortunately this will come out of the run time.
• In the event that the photobooth is not ready to commence at the agreed time due to our fault, then we will still give you the agreed hire period by extending the finishing time of the hire. In the event that the hire does not start at the agreed time, as setup has been delayed due to any unforeseen circumstances that are no fault of Phil Freeman, then the hire will still end as per the agreed time on booking form. In the event that we have set up in time but the hire does not start at the agreed time due to over running of previous activities by you or venue, the hire will still end as per the agreed time on booking form.
• Phil Freeman cannot be held responsible for any circumstances that may prevent us from attending your event, these may include but are not limited to severe weather conditions, traffic delays, breakdown of our vehicles, sickness or equipment failure. In the case that we cannot attend or fulfill your hire due to events beyond our control we will contact you or the venue as soon as possible. In these instances our liability will be limited to refunding all of monies paid.
• Provider agrees to have a Photo Booth operational for a minimum of 80% during this period; operations may need to be interrupted for maintenance of the Photo Booth.
• Abuse or threatening behavior to our staff. If this does occur Phil Freeman or staff are within their right to terminate the hire. We are providing a service to yourselves and guests and therefore feel that staff should be treated with the respect they deserve.
• Phil Freeman or staff are also within their right to terminate a hire if they feel that any equipment or property belonging to Phil Freeman is in danger of getting damaged or has been damaged due to unruly behavior from guests. We also reserve the right to refuse guests admission into the photo booth if we feel they are too unruly.
• In any instances where we feel there is a need to terminate the hire we will always speak with the host first to try to resolve the matter before terminating. If we do have to terminate the hire due to reasons stated above, the full cost of hire is still payable and we will not issue any refunds for hire time that has been cut short.
• Phil Freeman may use any of the photographs from your event for suitable means; this includes but is not limited to advertising and promotional material either in print or on the Internet. Attending your event would mean we are of the understanding that permission has been granted to do so by yourselves and your guests.
• Our photo booths are for indoor use only, unless discussed with ourselves before hire, requires one mains power socket and must be on a completely flat & level surface. Our photo booths may be located within a marquee, but please note the above power and level surface requirements.
If you want to cancel a confirmed Booking, you must do so in writing. The full fee is applicable within 28 days on your booking date.
You are fully responsible for any deliberate damage to our Product caused by you or a third party with respect to your Booking.
Venue Access and Location
We must be provided with the full correct address for the chosen venue, and it is your responsibility to ensure this. There must be suitable parking facilities at your chosen venue for the duration of your Booking for reasonable access for both loading and unloading of equipment. We are happy to liaise with your venue if requested to arrange access at the agreed time on the Date, but you must provide a contact number for the venue or an email address.
The hire period for the Booking will be stated on the confirmation email we provide to you. Use of our Product will start at the agreed time and will finish at the agreed time. We will arrive to set up approximately 1.5 hours prior to the specified start time of hire. If you require us to set up earlier than this then you must notify us at least 7 days before the Date. If we set up our Product prior to the agreed start time and the Product is not in use then there will be an additional charge of £60 for each hour the Product is not in use. If for any instance we are delayed in providing the hired Product due to poor access or venue restrictions the agreed hire period will remain unchanged. If your event starts or runs late, the period of hire will still be for the agreed period, unless we have agreed to provide additional hours as per an addition charge.
Events beyond our Control
We will endeavor to attend any event that you have hired our Product for. Where circumstances make this impossible due to, but not limited to adverse weather conditions, we will contact you as early as possible and a full refund will be made. We reserve the right to cancel any Booking because of adverse weather conditions. We will always try to arrive at the venue location which you provide for the agreed time. Where circumstances make this difficult due to severe traffic delays or vehicle breakdowns, we will extend the time of the hire so that the hire period is the same with respect to the booking made by you. If this is not possible we will refund you accordingly the amount of time delayed by and in proportion to the amount paid. Where you have purchased a guestbook as an additional add-on, it is not our responsibility if any pictures are not placed in the guestbook. Any damage to the guestbook during the event is not our responsibility.
Emails, Facebook and other social media options require an internet connection and an upload speed of 1MB/ for these options to run effectively. A wired connection is preferable as upload speeds depend on the connection. Emails, Facebook and other social media options can run off a Wi-Fi connection as long as the connection is steady and has the recommended speed of 1MB/s. Facebook and Twitter are sometimes affected by technical issues and service disruptions, which cannot be predicted. Therefore we cannot be held responsible, if Facebook and Twitter experiences technical difficulties as this beyond our control.Please note that we use a Facebook application to upload pictures. For each Facebook upload there will be a reference to our company and it is the policy of Facebook to make this reference. Unfortunately the reference cannot be removed from any of the images uploaded to Facebook.